New technology from Hikvision
FIRST DEEP LEARNING NVR HITS THE WORLD MARKET WITH HIKVISION’S DeepinMind iDS-9632NXI-I8/16S NVR
Imagine a radically new and powerfully intelligent video recording device from Hikvision. An NVR with the power to overhaul any video surveillance system. This is it.
Hikvision’s DeepinMind Series NVR Model iDS-9632NXI-I8/16S is the first embedded NVR based on a deep learning algorithm executed by its GPU, making it faster and more accurate than conventional CPUs. This NVR effectively filters out alarms triggered by animals and inanimate objects, with greater than 90% accuracy. Deep learning has come to the security industry in this amazing video recording unit. Hikvision’s DeepinMind NVR integrates beautifully with economical IP cameras as an intelligent filter solution. Integrating this NVR into an existing security system will radically advance its capabilities in one simple step.
- Dual-recognition of up to 16-ch human body recognition
- Based on VCA analysis
- Incoming / Outgoing bandwidth: 320 / 256 Mbps
- Up to 12-MP resolution recoding / live view
- 265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 video formats self-adapt
- 8-channel 1080P decoding capability
- HDMI output at up to 4K resolution
- Up to 8 SATA interfaces, up to 8 TB for each HDD
- HDD hot swapping with RAID 0/1/5/6/10
- Alarm in/out: 16/4
- Audio output: x2